Cathie Wood has been making the headlines especially when it concerns the stock market. If you’re a stock market investor, you should pay close attention to what she says. Recently, she gave a stern warning to investors. What was it about? That’s what we’ll find out today.
In her blog, Cathie Wood noted that the general public and investors are reading headlines that do not capture what’s really happening in today’s economy. When the pandemic hit, many economists and strategists predicted a depression. Some even expected the entire economy to shut down for two to three years.
But for Cathie, she believed that the economy would manage to recover fairly quickly and that’s exactly what happened. She has a different take on what’s happening today. In this blog, you’ll learn about her views about the stock market and how it affects investors.
Cathie Wood talks about the following:
· Innovation is in deep value territory
· Explosive growth among innovative platforms
· TelaDoc Health and Zoom
· Disappointments in the Auto Sector
That’s all for today. I hope you enjoyed this blog. If you did, don’t forget to click the share, and subscribe to our newsletter. Don’t forget to check other investing blogs on our platform. Have a great day.
Recommended books for further reading:
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing: The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns (Little Books. Big Profits
- Stock Market Investing For Beginners: The Investment Guide – How to benefit from the crisis, invest in stocks and generate long-term passive income incl. ETF and Stock Picking Checklist
- Shares Made Simple: A beginner’s guide to the stock market
- How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System In Good Times And Bad
- Investing QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Successfully Navigating the Stock Market, Growing Your Wealth & Creating a Secure Financial Future
If you are looking to open an investment account follow these links below: