Investors should watch out for Tesla after it reported unbelievable production figures for the fourth quarter. Today, we’ll discuss these numbers in the blog provided below.
Tesla reported on last Sunday that it delivered 308,600 electric vehicles for the last quarter of 2021. The figure beat analysts expectations and the company’s previous single-quarter numbers.
For the whole year of 2021, the company delivered 936,172 vehicles, marking an 87% increase in the numbers it reported in 2020.
What does this mean for the company? How does this affect the stock price of Tesla? How will this benefit investors?
Some people don’t appreciate the figures that Tesla recently reported. But when the numbers are converted into dollars, they’ll start to see just how profitable the business is. The company is hitting billions in the last quarter of 2021 and that matters a lot for investors.
Tesla has surpassed its revenue estimates with its electric cars alone. The company is expected to do well in the coming weeks and bring their numbers up to $18 billion in revenue.
If their numbers continue to go up, investors can expect their stock to upgrade, as well.
That’s all for now. Hopefully, you found this blog helpful especially if you’re thinking of adding Tesla to your portfolio.
Once again, thank you for staying with us until the end. Don’t hesitate to browse through the blogs we have on our platform. You can also check out my previous blogs such as “Wise Investment Tips For Intending Investors“. We’ll appreciate it if you click the share button. Say hi or drop your comments below so we’ll know what you think. That’s it for today! Have a great day.
Recommended books for further reading:
- Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing – A Book of Practical Counsel
- Stock Market Investing For Beginners: The Investment Guide – How to benefit from the crisis, invest in stocks and generate long-term passive income incl. ETF and Stock Picking Checklist
- The Financial Times Guide to Investing:The Definitive Companion to Investment and the Financial Markets: The Definitive Companion to Investment and the Financial Markets
- Investing QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Successfully Navigating the Stock Market, Growing Your Wealth & Creating a Secure Financial Future
- The Five Rules Successful Stock Investing: Morningstar’s Guide to Building Wealth and Winning in the Market
If you are looking to open an investment account, follow these links below:
- Passive income
- Silver & Gold coins
- Interactive Brokers
(‘68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.)